I was afraid they would welcome him with open arms....but just a "We hate you" would have been fine.
Looks like those losers don't like Obama much
"You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted,"
The message also made reference to Obama's Muslim father and his Christian religion.
"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.
"And so you promised to back Israel, and you threatened to strike the tribal regions in Pakistan, and to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, in order for the crimes of the American crusade in it to continue," the message said."
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/19/oba...eda/index.html
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I was afraid they would welcome him with open arms....but just a "We hate you" would have been fine.
Spuds is a tool
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Spuds is a tool </div></div>
I bet somewhere here, I have just the tool for you, being as I've been a mining mechanic for 30 years. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
CHANGEis upon us...... hahahahahhahhaha what a joke.....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Joe Biden could have finally been right about something.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
When Al Qaeda does strike the US of A I hope they don't hit NOBAMALAND by mistake. I knew we were too close.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Al Qaeda does strike the US of A I hope they don't hit NOBAMALAND by mistake. I knew we were too close. </div></div>
Where exactly is this country being set up ? How do i get in ? And is it anything like Jonestown? If not i may join you
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks